The historic building, home to New Yorkers for almost five decades, was perhaps the largest, most impressive high-rise luxury apartment of its day, transforming York Avenue then and continuing to offer the best of luxury living in the City today. With its huge apartments and great family-oriented neighborhood, The Building is so appreciated by its tenants that some have been here since birth, moving out and then up through its gracious one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments, to accommodate growing families. If offers so many amenities and services, including on-site shopping, you'll see why this building continues to be one of the most recognized addresses in New York.
Elegant Entry: With fountains and a convenient circular drive leading to beautifully appointed lobby with fresh floral arrangements and two 24-hour doormen in attendance
Easy Transit: 24-hour attended garage on premises, free shuttle bus service to subway, transit and shopping
Shopping Convenience: On-premises shopping arcade with grocery store, hair salon, valet, convenient package storage, and ATM on site.
Life's Niceties: Landscaped rooftop sun decks, valet and maid service available, laundry facility, fitness center and children's playroom. Time Warner and Fios hi-speed internet services available
Neighborhood extras: Adjacent to John Jay Park and steps from some of the city's best public and private schools.
Specializing in Luxury No Fee Apartments in Manhattan, Long Island City and Williamsburg allows me to always be on top of all the ever-changing rentals market and provide a great value to my clients:
* 9 years of experience helping people in viewing the best apartments within my clients' search criteria, negotiating the best deals and helping with a seamless approval process.
* No-Fee Apartments only
* Accurate, up-to-date listings
* Full access to all available apartments on the rental market
* Assistance with Relocation
* Transportation via UBER Car-Service
* Available to respond to emails/ phone calls -- 24 hours/ 7 days a week