Location: Hamilton Heights, W150th and Broadway
OLD WORLD CHARM, NEW WORLD POLISH! STUNNING RIVER VIEWS! HURRY WON'T LAST!
This is a large, elegant renovated 2br apartment in a stunning prewar DOORMAN/ELEVATOR/LAUNDRY building located in a wonderful historic neighborhood. Steps to 1 train, 10 minutes to A, B, C, D EXPRESS, great shopping, restaurants, bars, and close to City College and Columbia Medical School! Must see!
- 24 hour doorman building
- Elevator building/Laundry room available
- Large Kitchen
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors
- High Ceiling
- Designer Tile Bathroom
- Big Bright Windows with rooftop views!
- Separate Entry Foyer
- Great Closets throughout
- One of the biggest apartment in our upper Manhattan inventory!
- HUGE Bedrooms can easily fit king or queen bedroom set
- Heat and Hot Water Included
- Great Landlord
- On Site Super
Call or email NOW to schedule an appointment. I have many other apartments, and will work with you to find the best place for your needs!
Applicants should make 40x the monthly rent for the year and have good credit, OR have a guarantor who makes 75x the monthly rent and has excellent credit.