Open Gourmet Kitchen
Chelsea Vocational High School
Little Red School House & Elisabeth Irwin High School
Brand New School
Tisch School of Arts
New York University School of Law
Spring St (0.08 miles)
Houston St (0.22 miles)
Prince St (0.24 miles)
Modern, renovated 1BR on a 4th floor walk-up in the heart of SoHo.
- Can be partially furnished (awesome L-shaped sectional couch, kitchen table & chairs, queen bed frame) or can move everything out.
- Bedroom has large closet with bars, shelves and pull out basket drawers.
- Kitchen is equipped with modern, stainless steel appliances and plenty of cabinet space.
- Incredible location--the best shopping, restaurants, bars, art galleries, lounges, clubs and historic sites are at your doorstep, within walking distance or a quick subway ride away.
- Subways: CE trains are around the corner (2 minute walk) ; 1, NR, 6 and BDFM are a 5-10 minute walk.
- Grocery and Convenience: There are two corner stores for quick conveniences, CVS a 5 minute walk, Morton Williams grocery store a 10 minute walk.
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning: Drop-off right downstairs and more options within walking distance.
4-12 month rental option
1 bdr 2800