Sorry, this listing is no longer active.
1br, Upper East Side, Manhattan, $2,595
***ONE BEDROOM LOFT***CONDO FINISHES***ELEVATOR BUILDING WITH LAUNDRY ON EVERY FLOOR***SEPARATE KEY FOR EVERY FLOOR***
- THIS IS A TRUE ONE BEDROOM LOFT!!
- Massive living room with a wall of windows, Queen Size Bedroom with 2 walls of windows, entrance area with huge closet and nook area provides additional space. This is an ENORMOUS LOFT SPACE.
- Separate but open kitchen with high end finishes. Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, granite counters, deep sink, and breakfast bar.
- 3 Floor to Ceiling Closets and Overhead Storage. Recessed lighting, moldings, sun drenched, there is no need to ever turn on the light during the day.
- Early E 80's, catch the 4,5,6 Train at the 86th Street and Lexington Avenue Train Station.
This is a one of a kind on the Upper East Side and won't last long!! Call, text, or email Flora to view this property.
Dishwasher, Elevator, Laundry Room
Each morning we'll email the latest apartments matching your criteria.
Get recommended listings and offers from agents and landlords.
Apartments we think you'll like, based on your profile.
to save your favorite listings!
Your favorite listings in one place!
Click the save button, save the listing. Simple. Unsave the listing by clicking the save button again. Still simple.
to save your common searches!
Save time: Save your searches
Save searches by neighborhood, price, amenities, whatever. No need to 'select' everything again.
to work with top NYC agents!
Work with the best
We've created a Hall of Fame of some of the best agents on our site, based on things like listing quality, response time, reviews, and more.
Know who you're dealing with
Our review system helps renters assess agents before working with them. We require that renters sign up before submitting reviews to verify the legitimacy of all reviews.
Sign up and save this listing!
Your saved listings all in one place!
Learn more about Naked Apartments