GRAMERCY ~ FLATIRON ~ MADISON SQUARE PARK!!
GOOD LOOKING AND CHARMING! ART DECO 722 SQ FT 1BR W/ DINING AREA PREWAR PERFECTION PRE-WAR PERFECTION! Voila, this is the NICEST Art Deco Pre-War one bedroom in The Gramercy/Flatiron neighborhood! You can smell the grass from Madison Square Park just outside your front door!
GIGANTIC! at 741 sq ft, this spacious apartment offers plenty of space with a separate kitchen, separate dining area, NEWLY REMODELED with a fantastic floorplan and old world details, modern finishes and A TOUCH OF CLASS all over! The building has the MOST beautiful lobby, Elevator, the CLEANEST Laundry Room and the BEST live in Superintendent around! TOTALLY PET FRIENDLY TOO.
As a Tenured Agent and REBNY member, I have access to 1,000s of Manhattan listings, many of which are not advertised or not available unless through a member of The Real Estate Board Of New York. There are also great listings that are not advertised because they are too new and there aren't pictures yet. Many of those will be rented without being advertised is they are below the market value. If your move date is within the next 4 weeks, call me. If your move date is anywhere from 1 to 3 months away, email me exactly what you are looking for.
Financial Requirements For Your New Home
Requirements For Prospective Tenant ____1. Application (Every tenant must fill-out an application, as well as every guarantor) * Salary Requirements Tenant: Salary must be at least 40X the monthly rent Guarantor: Salary must be at least 80X the monthly rent. * Any applicant who is employed less than one year or does not fulfill the salary requirements will be required to provide additional security and/or a guarantor. ____
2. Letter of employment (typed on original company letterhead, stating position, salary and length of employment) * Note: If the applicant or guarantor is self-employed, we will require a letter from a Certified Public Accountant or Lawyer (on company letterhead) verifying the nature of the business and approximate income for the previous two years. A copy of the original document must be presented at lease signing. ____
3. Tax returns from the last TWO years ____
4. Two most recent bank statements ____
5. Two most recent Pay Stubs ____
6. Any additional documentation that can verify reliability as a tenant (additional income such as stock portfolio or trust funds, verification of property ownership, other assets, etc.) ____
7. Copy of photo ID (driver's license or passport) ____
8. Credit Check (We will run the credit with the $100 application fee) **Note: These are the documents we prefer, ideally. If a prospective tenant does not have all appropriate documentation, we will make exceptions as we deem appropriate.** Applicants should be prepared to pay the following upon lease signing: * First month's rent * 1 month security