NEWLY RENOVATED. NEVER BEEN LIVED IN!
Two brand new one-bedroom apartments in a quiet 3 family building close to many great restaurants, cafes, transportation etc.
(The apartments are pretty much the same, one has a bigger living room and the other a bigger bedroom.)
- Beautiful details and high end finishes.
- High ceilings and lots of light.
- High end kitchen and bathroom with Corian counters and stainless steel fridge, stove and dishwasher.
- Wood floors and exposed brick.
- Great closets.
- Huge bedroom with 3 windows. Big enough to fit large bed plus other furniture.
- Very sunny with Empire State building view from one window of top apartment.
Walking distance to all the great amenities in Prospect Heights, Clinton Hill, Park Slope.
Short walk to the C train at Clinton Washington station.
10 minute walk to Barclay's Center train station and most major subway lines as well as the LIRR.
Steps to great Vanderbilt Ave restaurants, bars, cafes and boutiques.
Must Make 40x the Rent Price and have over 680+ Credit to apply for this apartment. You can call me or text me anytime or send an email to schedule an appointment. Must have the following to apply for any apartment : Paystubs, W2's, Bank statments and Tax returns. Last 6 months of cancelled rent checks and work letter. To take an apartment off the market, you will need to leave a deposit and fill out an application.