Located on the west side of Gothic like Convent Ave.and 133rd St., just south of City College. Check out the photo of your neighbor up the street.
This won't last long.
- Majestic 1br flat on fourth floor of storied building in traditional collegiate neighborhood
- Freshly renovated with great kitchen, lots of cabinets, quality appliances
- The winding hallway from living room to bath is analogous with neighborhood architecture; a special feel
- Fabulous eastern exposure with expansive view
- Steps from the splendor of Saint Nicholas Park
- Access to the C-B and #1 Trains
Convent Avenue is a scenic thoroughfare that runs through the heart of City College. You must see this to experience the true feel of this uniqie enclave.
- Please call Tim, The Homefinder, at to take a look at this special apartment.
- Personable and efficient service. I work for you!