INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE AND SHARING
When you register with the Site as a subscriber, we collect certain personally-identifiable and sensitive information from you, which we use and provide to others, as follows:
- Renter subscribers
- Contact Information. If you fill out a profile with the Site, we collect basic contact information about you (including your name, telephone number and e-mail address) in order to be able to contact you. We will not provide your contact information to other subscribers or non-subscribers. However, if you register as a renter subscriber, subscribers and non-subscribers to the Site will be able to see your [first name, maximum desired rent, annual salary and move date] as part of your public profile on the Site. You may choose to provide your full contact information to subscribed brokers and landlords with whom you wish to conduct business.
- Credit/Financial Information. We collect from renter subscribers, certain credit and financial information (such as your name, current address, date of birth and your social security number) which we use to obtain your credit score from a credit reporting agency. Your credit/financial information will not be disclosed to a third party except only as needed to process the transaction (for example, to the credit reporting agency). Broker and landlord subscribers will be provided with your credit score; however, it will only be associated with your first name unless and until you choose to disclose your contact information to the broker or landlord subscriber. We do not retain your credit/financial information once we obtain your credit score. Also, in establishing your profile on the Site, we require that you give us your income to indicate your income and tell us whether or not you have access to a guarantor and whether you are co-signing. This information will be displayed as part of your public profile on the Site available to broker and landlord subscribers, associated with your first name only unless and until you choose to provide your full contact information to particular brokers and landlords.
- Your Apartment Preferences. As part of establishing your profile on the Site, you will be asked information regarding your apartment preferences, such as location you wish to live in, the maximum monthly rent you wish to spend, apartment size you are interested in and estimated moving date. These preferences will be displayed as part of your public profile on the Site to broker and landlord subscribers but only associated with your first name unless and until you choose to provide your full contact information to particular brokers and landlords.
- Broker / Landlord Reviews. You may also provide reviews on the Site of brokers or landlords after you have worked with them. Any information you provide in these reviews will be displayed to other subscribers of the Site, including your first name. In addition, brokers and landlords will be able to see that you wrote the review.
- Broker / Landlord Subscriber
- Contact Information. We collect from broker and landlord subscribers, basic contact information (including your name, company name, telephone number and e-mail address) in order to be able to contact you as a subscriber. We will not provide your contact information to other subscribers. However, renters will be able to see your first name and associated brokerage firm as part of your public profile on the Site. You may choose to provide your full contact information to renters with whom you wish to conduct business.
- Listings. Any listings and related information you upload to the Site will be viewable by renter subscribers.
- Reviews from Renters. You may request renters to provide a review of you on the Site, which will be displayed to others as part of your public profile on the Site available to renter subscribers.
- Credit Card Information. If you wish to submit any contacts to the Site, we require payment at that time using a credit card. You will be asked to provide a valid credit card number, expiration date, name and billing address. We use this information to process the transaction. We do not store your credit card information after the transaction is complete unless you choose to store this information in order to expedite contacting renters in the future.
- Evaluation and Feedback. If you provide us with your own comments about our services, we may use your comments in our marketing and promotional materials and/or on the Site only if you give us permission to do so.
- Special Offers, Promotions, Newsletters and Updates. If you authorize us to do so in your profile, we will contact you, according to your privacy preferences to inform you of special offers, promotional deals, newsletters, and updates to our service offerings. Out of respect for your privacy, we allow you to choose the path and type of communication you receive. If you wish to update your settings, simply login to the Site and change your notification settings accordingly.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSUREIn addition to the sharing and disclosure of information described above, we may also share information about you as follows:
- Others. Naked Apartments and its Service Providers reserve the right to disclose information about you, including personally-identifiable information, in order to: (a) comply with the law or respond to lawful requests or legal process; (b) protect the rights or property of Naked Apartments, its providers, suppliers and licensors or other clients or third parties; or (c) act on a good faith belief that such access or disclosure is necessary to protect the personal safety of Naked Apartments, its providers, suppliers and licensors or other clients or third parties.