We're here for renters and brokers
We officially launched NakedApartments.com in March of 2010 as a new way of connecting renters, brokers and landlords. Since our launch, we’ve grown in ways we could never have imagined and largely because of the incredible feedback from our rapidly growing base of passionate users.
As the word Naked suggests, we’ve stripped down the apartment hunt of all its hassles, problems and frustrations.
Here’s how we do that:
- Search the vast majority of available apartments, all on one site
- Refine results by neighborhood, amenities, pet policy and more
- Limit your results to only no-fee apartments
- See the closest transportation options for each apartment
- Contact apartment representatives anonymously
- Receive email alerts for new rentals that match your criteria
- Read reviews of brokers written by other renters
- Have brokers and landlords send you apartment suggestions
And that’s just what we’ve launched in the first year, for renters.