I am fully committed to helping customers find great apartments in New York City based on listening to their specific needs, objectives, budget and expectations.
I am able, ready and willing to provide you with the best customer service by working with you in a mutually beneficial business relationship that will produce results in the most timely and cost-effective way.
My philosophy is that customers in need of a new and exciting place to live shouldn't experience high levels of stress, anxiety and frustration while looking for available and affordable apartments by themselves or working with real estate agents. I am here to simplify the entire process for you, once we identify your specific needs based on location, size, condition and price. Communication is key when finding the perfect balance between needs, expectations, budget and market conditions.
I work with a reputable real estate agency with a dynamic database that produces real listings on real time, which gives us the ability to work with an organic inventory of 200 apartments of all sizes, prices and in the most desirable neighborhoods in NYC at any time. This translates into efficiency, time saving, more options and great deals when you need it.
My approach to real estate services:
1) Establish a good line of communication with prospective clients in a friendly and casual environment.
2) Conduct an accurate needs assessment and analyze the search criteria that will produce relevant results.
3) Work closely with customers looking for apartments, landlords looking for reliable tenants and all market conditions with overall effectiveness.
4) Advertise, present and view apartments that meet the criteria of customers (time management)
5) Represent the interest of my customers with honesty, responsibility, loyalty and integrity.
6) Work with customer's busy schedules in a flexible manner when it comes to meetings, viewings, application preparation and submission and lease signing.
7) Give customers the ability to view apartments in their target locations, present offers and prepare everything they need to reach a successful outcome.
Call for Action:
1) When your lease is about to end and you need a new apartment. (usually 2 moths prior to expiration)
2) If your personal or professional circumstances change and you need to relocate immediately.
3) When you are ready to take advantage of new and exciting opportunities in the real estate market (good deals)
4) When you need or want to upgrade or downgrade your living space or just simply move to a new neighborhood.
Contact me by phone, text-message or e-mail. I will be glad to work with you.