Coco Mindreau is an experienced associate broker and consecutive winner of multiple Citi Habitats’ elite Platinum Awards (distributed to top 5 percent of company brokers) from 2005 to 2011.
He applies his knowledge of the market and first-class customer service approach to every real estate deal. Coco works to make sure each client gets the best possible deal. His top priority is to remove stress from the real estate equation and make the experience as fun as possible. Coco works with rental and sales clients as well as investors throughout Manhattan.
.- I am writing to attest to my experience working with Mr. Mindreau in the sale of my Co-op. During my shy decade of residence at 530 E 84th Street, I have observed the exchange of numerous units throughout the building. Aside from hearing rave reviews about Mr. Mindreau’s service, I have also witnessed his success in sales over the years.
- .- I knew when the time would come for me to sell my unit; it would be prudent to work with Mr. Mindreau. After all; when I thought of successful unit sales at 530 E 84th Street, I thought of Coco Mindreau. His determination, professionalism, dedication and motivation are unparalleled. I am pleased to report that I have chosen wisely and wish him and his clients well in their future endeavors.
.- My husband and I have bought and sold co-ops before, so we wanted to be certain we'd have a good experience selling our co-op and purchasing a condo. We'd heard about Coco from our neighbors, and had only heard great things. He lived beyond our expectations of what a broker could/should do for his clients, going above and beyond to make sure we were prepared and informed, as well as comfortable. He is a true professional, and as long as he is a real estate broker, we (as well as our friends and family) will be using him! The point is to actually get the job done, and the path to getting it done can sometimes be rocky due to the number of people involved in the transaction of buying/selling a home. Coco will steer you around every pothole safely and onto clear ground, without skipping a beat! His determination, dedication and motivation are unparalleled. We've never worked with anyone quite like him, and we are so glad that we chose him!" - Victoria and Mike
- .- Coco did a fantastic job for me in selling my apartment. He scheduled open houses immediately and lined up appointments throughout the week so that we had two offers the second week the property was on the market. Coco was very responsive and attentive throughout the entire process. I had never worked with a real estate agent before and Coco went beyond my expectations in terms of the service he provided. I have recommended his services to my neighbors and to friends in the City, and I highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy or sell their home." - Allison G.
- .- Thanks for all your work and help with securing this apartment for me. I really appreciate you also walking around the city with me multiple times and searching for places for me. You are an excellent broker, very honest and up front, and I will recommend you highly to my friends who are looking for places to rent or buy in Manhattan. - Stephanie D.
- .- I wanted to thank you for everything you have done for me. It has been a pleasure to work with you and you have made it an enjoyable experience. Thank you, Coco. - Laura B.
- .- I have been living and renting in NYC for 15 years now. I have used Citi Habitats in the past and many other agents in the city. In 15 years of renting I have never met such an incredible agent. Coco was kind, professional, honest. For the first time ever I found an agent who listened to every one of my needs and matched them. I have been in sales almost all of my life, so I know how it works. I felt extremely comfortable with him and I trusted him from the moment I met him. - Cheryl H.
- .- We can't thank you enough. You went above and beyond what we could have expected and we know, based on other experiences, that you are officially the best realtor in the city. No other agent works as hard as you and it was evident that you're willing to do everything it takes to get things done --and done well. Working with you was a pleasure. You can count on us to help spread the word. - Megan and Robert
- .- Even though we didn't rent an apartment through you, Aida and I want to thank you for your assistance. You went above and beyond what anyone else did. Thanks so much for making two Midwesterners feel good about moving to NYC. Best wishes. - Maggie & Aida